Sunday, December 9, 2007

Iced in and Wedding pictures

It is very cold here, there is ice everywhere, I will try and take pictures tomorrow. Today we couldnt go to church or anywhere else and school is canceled for tomorrow. So we had a nice day of watching movies, staying warm by the fireplace, and a lot of eating! Why is it that when you are stuck in doors all you want to do is eat?? Why doesnt anyone say, "hey lets break out some old work out videos and work up a sweat!" hmmm... I guess because its a heck of a lot more fun to eat!! I made bbq in my pressure cooker and Rod made his famous cream cheese jalepenos (mmmmm). We watched the movie "Christmas Shoes" It is based on the song and it is a good movie, very sad but also makes you realize what is really important!! I thought it was good for my kids to see it. Then we had pumpkin pie for dessert. Since we were all in our jammies all day, I didnt take any pictures so here are some from Rod's brother Ray's wedding in October. Avery was a ringbearer, Ronnie and Aaron were ushers. We had a really good time at the wedding and the bride and groom were beautiful together! We took along my neice Tori, because 1. she is a big help with Jenna and 2. we all just love being with Tori, we all love her very much, thank you Tori for being such a great little Mamma to my kids, and I hope you had a good time! (even though Jenna was such a handful!)


This is Rod's family, Notice Jenna does not look happy, that is because she was lacking sleep and was in a very bad mood all weekend, thanks to Tori, I still had a good time, however, she did look pretty cute! All 4 of my boys were very handsome in their tux's! Notice the abundance of boys?Rod's Mom is in the middle, she has 4 sons, 6 grandsons, 1 grandson on the way, and 1 granddaughter, she also has 3 precious great grandchildren from Rod's nephew Ryan and his wife Anna!





This is us at the rehearsal dinner, we have very few pictures of us without one or FOUR kids between us!! It's hard to believe that on New Years we will have known each other for 19 years!! This is one great guy and I am a very lucky girl!!!



My Ronnie and Tori, they are so cute and they have such a good time together, they are also both really good kids!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jana! I had a really fun time too! Even though Jenna was a handful i still had a really good time!!! she is so sweet and adorable!! i cant wait 2 see yall @ Christmas i love yall xoxo to Rod!! xoxo to you!! xoxo to Ronnie!! xoxo to Arron!! xoxo to Avery!! and xoxo to Jenna!! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

OKeedokey said...

That is such a great picture of you and Rod!!!

OKeedokey said...

Oh, and thanks for calling to check on me and my crew!

You are so sweet!

Deanna said...

You and Rod look really good together, that is a great picture, Rod looks like he has lost weight... Its all that building that he is doing. You guys look good!