
<




Last night we made a Ginger bread house! Now before anyone says I have too much time on my hands, let me tell you that it was a boxed kit from Sam's so I did not bake the ginger bread like my crazy husband suggested I do! Like I have time for that. It turned out really cute, although it looked nothing like the picture on the box. I am left handed and kind of clumsy when it comes to decorating and the kids did all the candy! But the kids had fun and ate a lot of sugar during the process. Jenna went around the table looking for dropped pieces. And yes, I know there is an UNCARVED pumpkin in the picture! That goes to show how much time we don't have!! In a perfect world I would have had a nice little post about how much fun we had carving it!! ha
The first picture is of our kids stockings. I bought them a few years ago and I LOVE them, they have a place for their pictures instead of their names so every year I can update with a recent picture.
Avery is really getting into Christmas this year and he has been so cute. They have a store set up at school so the kids can buy for their family inexpensive things and giftwrap them. So Avery brought home a present for me and one for his dad. He asked each one of us if we could keep a secret and then told us what he bought for the other one. He told me, "now dont tell daddy what I got for him, can you keep a secret?" and he told his dad, "try really hard not to tell mamma, OK?" We got a kick out of that. Aaron on the other had cannot keep a gift that long and I think he will make us open his gifts for us within the next week!! haha




3 comments:
How cute!! We had uncarved pumpkins this year too!
Where did you get those stockings???? I love those!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE STOCKINGS!!
I WANT SOME OF JENNA'S HAIR FOR GABRIELLA!!
THE BOYS ARE GETTING SO BIG. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!
I want your stockings and We still have a uncarved punkin too...So anywho..I got 4 words for you GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...HAHAHAH Oh wait those are the words you had from me
Post a Comment