

Which is another name for Student of the Month. I am so proud of Aaron, he is such a good and sweet boy!! He got it for "responsibility". Aaron's teacher Ms Poteet tells me that Aaron is very caring and such a hard worker. She told me that there is a boy in his class with learning problems (a form of Autism) and that Aaron works with him so patiently and that he encourages him and is just so sweet with him! God has blessed me indeed! I pray for my children that they are caring and loving and think of others, that they strive to be more like Christ. Aaron is my generous, polite and gentle guy and I love him very very much!!! Here is a picture of him with his Super Hawk award and then with his teacher whom he loves so so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment