Today school was still out so we did some things around here. I took pictures of the kids in front of the fireplace and the Christmas tree so that I can make Christmas cards. They turned out really cute. Then we made a whole lot of sweet stuff in the kitchen! We made chocolate covered pretzles, ritz pnut butter crackers both white and milk chocolate, Christmas cookies, muddy buddies, and for the first time ever, I made pnut butter balls (they are SO good!!) The kids had so much fun, they love helping to cook and then they got all sugared up and were very hyper!! They go back to school tomorrow which is kind of good and bad, it will be much quieter but I will miss them too, and so will Jenna! Well at least we made the most of our time off!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! The kids are so cute, and I really love Jenna's Christmas outfit! Save it!! :)
Your babies are absolutely gorgeous !!!!!! You deserve I will let you be "MOM OF THE YEAR" for this one. I take back mt title tomorrow lol!!! Seriously, you are a very good mom:)
I love the Christmas pictures and it sure looked like fun making all the goodies. Jenna is getting so big, and it is hard to believe she has been home a year already.
Hi, My name is Jana and my husbands name is Rod. I started this blog for my children, so they will be able to read how much I love them and how special they are to me! I hope they will love reading about themselves and feel blessed by all that God has given them. I sure do!! The music that I added is a lot of my favorites. I love love music and what you hear is music that moves me in so many different ways, spiritually, memories, and just songs that make me feel good! Just hit the stop button if you dont like music! :)
3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! The kids are so cute, and I really love Jenna's Christmas outfit! Save it!! :)
Your babies are absolutely gorgeous
!!!!!! You deserve I will let you be "MOM OF THE YEAR" for this one. I take back mt title tomorrow lol!!!
Seriously, you are a very good mom:)
I love the Christmas pictures and it sure looked like fun making all the goodies. Jenna is getting so big, and it is hard to believe she has been home a year already.
Hope you have a great holiday.
Marianne
Post a Comment