

Some of you know we are adding on a big BIG project to our house. I am adding some pictures to show the progress, there is lots of work to be done, but it is coming along nicely and we are very excited to see it getting done. Please know that I am married to a very hard working handyman who also happens to be a computer genius! He has worked every weekend, a lot of times with help, but a lot of times by himself. He is out there for hours and hours just hammering away. Thank you Rod, for always providing for us in every way, you are a great dad and a super husband, I cannot wait till this thing is finished so we can have more room but more so we can have YOU back! Also, thanks to our friends who have spent so much time here helping Rod, Chad who is always loyal and always, always ready to be here, Chris B, who gets the job done, Haskell who always knows how to do things the right way, Greg for bringing the "right" tools, Robbie for doing a months worth of work in like 2 hours!, Chris K, who we know has to sacrifice time with 4 little kids and also works hard in the ARMY!!, and some others I want to mention is Heath, Paul, Scott,Ryan, David L, David R., and Dennis, Doug, Jonathon, Ron, and Mike who have all helped in various ways.. I hope I didnt forget anyone, and I want to thank the wives for sacrificing time for us too! We mostly thank our Father in Heaven for giving us such great friends and so many blessings! We will keep you posted on the progress.
3 comments:
I will come over and help more. I have a good time working over there. Its always fun to bang a hammer into some wood... :)
It looks great!
Hey Jana, are you building a extra room for Jenna? This is the fist time I have heard that you are adding on.
Did you guys have a good Thanksgiving? We all missed you at Mom-maws.
Are you coming down for Christmas? What days will you all be here? I miss and love you all.
-Hope to see you soon.
All I can say babe is thanks for all that you do as well. You forgot to mention I am very handy bcos I am too cheap to hire anyone. Also, I am not a computer genius I just know a little more than you :)
Post a Comment