We had a very fun Thanksgiving this year! We were invited to my sister Tandi's inlaws house, they live about 2 hours from us so we drove there to see them. Her Mother in Law and FIL are really really great people!! Their names are Bob and Dorothy and they are truly the Lord's servents!! Dorothy is the best cook ever and they are both so welcoming to us and really make us feel like part of their family when we are there! My kids had a great time with their cousins, playing football and stuff, Avery had a wonderful time playing with his new girl friend "Bailey", which will have to be my next post because they were TOO cute!! and of course Tandi and I had a fun time as usual. I love spending time with my sisters, we just dont get enough time to be together, but one day we will... I am thankful this year for my family, for Jenna being home with us, and for all the blessings God has given me! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I am sorry I couldnt be with you on your birthday, but I was thinking of you and I am looking forward to seeing you SOON!








No comments:
Post a Comment