Tuesday, November 6, 2007

NEW BLOG!!!


Just starting blog! Ok, after much prodding, from self and others, I am finally starting one of these things! Mostly for my kids, but also for some friends to see pictures. So as far as introductions, my name is Jana and I am a southern girl with FOUR kids!! I have 3 beautiful little gentlemen and 1 precious little lady, hence my blog name. My husband is Rod and we have been happily married for 18 years!! We are proud to be Christians and try to show Christ's love to others and especially our kids. We are thankful to be so happy and blessed and give God the glory for everything good in our lives!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

What a wonderful and beautiful family! Great job, Now you need to help me get started with Aubreys! Love you Deanna

Anonymous said...

Wow-18 years!! I hope I make it that long. lol :)
You are so blessed to have such a big and beautiful family.
I am so happy for you. Love you!