Tuesday, November 6, 2007

DATE WITH MY AARON


Me again, I have some catching up to do, because I really want to write about my 2 dates with my 2 gentlemen this past weekend. One was on Saturday with my oldest gentleman, that will be my next post. This one was on Sunday with my middle gentleman, Aaron. Aaron took me to Chuck E Cheese for our date. Can you tell that he chose where he took me? We had a great time, Aaron is so sweet and such a good boy. We ate pizza, played lots of games and spent lots of quality time together. We don't get a lot of that with the little ones always around so I treasured this time with him and I hope he always remembers it! I LOVE YOU AARON!! YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL!

2 comments:

Candy said...

WHAT Chucky Cheese with out me...I am the Skee Ball QUEEN...Yes its true...Hugs

Anonymous said...

I am sure that I have been to Chucky Cheese some time in my life but I can't remember when. You can tell I don't have kids yet. Right? I think it is so sweet that you have dates with your kids.
I would love to come stay with you guys sometime. May be sometime next year I can take off some time from work and visit. Love ya!