Friday, July 11, 2008

Ok people 3 posts in 2 days thats a record for me!! now EASTER!

Ok this year Easter fell on the same week as Spring Break, so we took off to DAISY Oklahoma to visit my sister Tandi's in-laws (possibly the most Christ like people I have ever met!!) truly they are so sweet and welcoming!! We so appreciate them taking us into their homes, cooking for us, cleaning up after us and loving every minute of having EIGHT children under one roof!! Dorothy made us a wonderful Easter dinner and they had a HUGE Easter egg hunt for all of the kids. Tandi and I took off to the BIG city to do some shopping and the boys hung out, fished, camped, and four wheeled. My kids had a great time and I, of course, always have fun shopping with Tandi!!
Here are some pictures from our time there, get ready there are lots of pictures this time!!...






























































































1 comment:

Candy said...

Love the Pic of ROD and AVERY and girl you look like a TEENAGER in these pictures too..

Ok you know its July right???HA