Sunday, July 20, 2008

Candy and Kya visit in April!

Candy and Kya came to visit, of course we had a great time, we went to the Zoo and shopping and lots of eating, we took lots of pictures of the girls!! This was Candy's last trip here without baby Jagger, next time he will get to meet the boys!! Aaron also was at the zoo with his class on a field trip.




Fun with Bubba!!


Hi MOM!!

Throw it Kya, PLEASE??











Mister elephant, please take my brother and his girlfriend on a ride, do you hear me??
Love her look!!



LOOK how high I am Mom!!



High five mom! Bubba catches me every time, he is like a super hero!! You have taught me well!



Monkey upside down!










My cutie Avery also known as "Veevee"
"Kya, dont suck on the bar, that is nasty!!"
Your so cute Bubba, Catch me so I wont fall, but dont tell my mom I like older men now!!





Another Aaron and Landon shot, Candy looks like she is going to toss Kya right off into the seal water head first!!
The heck with the primate area, here is where the REAL monkeys play!!!

AAron and Landon having fun!!
Jenna in action (her usual self!)
Avery, it says SURFACE HOT, why are you smiling, get me off of this thing!!!





I am in trouble with this one, cute, smart, AND sweet!!
Jenna, remember when we were just babies and our moms wouldnt let us jump?
Bubba with his chick magnet!
Pretty girls!!

Girl you are "stylin" that jacket, wonder why my mom didnt put my hot pink jacket on, she must be color blind today, how embarrassing!!






Dimple queen!!
Love birds at the zoo!
Where are we going next Vee Vee??






ANGELS!

Avery where is your shirt, you know she is taking your picture right??

1 comment:

Candy said...

Well girl I am so PROUD of this LONG POST and all your FUNNY COMMENTS ON THE PICTURES...I am giving you a Blogging a+ for this week. We always have a BLAST with your family and since it looks like we will be IN LAWS one way or another we better have FUN togther. I swear that first pic is so funny because Ronnie is like a chick Magnet even with our 2 year olds. At least I will know that with your boys Kya will be in good hands with a Mommy like you!

Hugs and see you fri