Jenna having a blast with Analise at the airport waiting for Jagger!
Jana getting a look at Jagger for the first time, PRECIOUS!!
The girls!
"Girls just want to have fun"!!
Three girls and a "HUNK"

Lilly and Gabby with Romeo
Gabby, I think we look pretty cute in our PINK!

Getting ready to leave for airport!
Chillin...
Don't let her fool you, she looks pretty innocent here!!
Hmmm... I am the innocent one Jenna, don't even try it!!
Beautiful LEAH!!

She looked so pretty sporting her pink bows!! GIRLY GIRL!
Best Friends!

whoohoo Gabby we get to go to the carnival!!

smoochy!
Yes she is this hyper that we had to put a trampoline in her room!!

Minnie and Jaggy poo
Alicia and Kya
I love this picture of Leah with the waterfall!!
Lisa looks real excited to be sitting with ALL the kids LOL!!
















2 comments:
Is there some Kind of BLOGGING award up for grabs that I don't know about...does the winner get unlimited trips to SONIC for a month??? HAHA craking my self up over here! Girl you are Rocking and Rolling on your BLOG. So anywho...It meant so much to me that you, Minnie, and Lisa were at the Airport to see Jagger Arrive HOME...I really hope we can get Jenna, Gaby, and Kya toghter for a few days soon. HUGS
Jana,
It has been so nice seeing all the pictures. Jenna is absolutely precious. How nice that you were able to be at the airport to welcome Jagger home. I've been following Candy's blog ever since you sent me the link and Jagger looks like one of the happiest little guys I have ever seen. He is just darling.
Elizabeth is really growing up as well, next time you talk to Miriam tell her she just gets cuter and sweeter all the time. She went to summer camp a few weeks ago and Suzanne told me the first day she said Mommy don't leave me, the second day she said didn't want to go to camp and the third day she told Suzanne she didn't have time to go to camp :)
Marianne
Post a Comment