Aaron turned NINE years old a few weeks ago!! Here are some pictures from his birthday that he celebrated with one of his best friends, De, who turned nine the day before Aaron did. They had a great time at the indoor pool with their friends, Jackson, Landon, and Jacob.
Silly birthday boy!!!
Cool Hawaiian dudes!!
This is Aaron SIX years ago!!! This is the kind a picture that makes a mom sad that her baby is growing up!! I love you Aaron, can I go back for just one more day when you were so little??
I go away and you post TWICE...So you will be getting a comment on BOTH POSTS after my SHOCK wears off...HA
SO Aaron...I know you are GIRL CRAZY...so you know you would get a lot more girlfriends if you traded in that TEXAS SHIRT for an OU ONE...OH wait I get it...your mom makes you wear that TEXAS shirt to scare girls off...since she is not a FAN of girls who like her BOYS...HAHA
Ok enough SILLY BUSINESS...LOVE Aaron ant 3...I want to hug him...Happy Birthday to the GREATEST 9 year old I know!
Hi, My name is Jana and my husbands name is Rod. I started this blog for my children, so they will be able to read how much I love them and how special they are to me! I hope they will love reading about themselves and feel blessed by all that God has given them. I sure do!! The music that I added is a lot of my favorites. I love love music and what you hear is music that moves me in so many different ways, spiritually, memories, and just songs that make me feel good! Just hit the stop button if you dont like music! :)
2 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS! That is the sweetest 6 year old face!
Man, and now I know to call Aaron when I need to borrow some money! What a great party!
I still need you to brain storm with me about indoor parties for Haven.
I go away and you post TWICE...So you will be getting a comment on BOTH POSTS after my SHOCK wears off...HA
SO Aaron...I know you are GIRL CRAZY...so you know you would get a lot more girlfriends if you traded in that TEXAS SHIRT for an OU ONE...OH wait I get it...your mom makes you wear that TEXAS shirt to scare girls off...since she is not a FAN of girls who like her BOYS...HAHA
Ok enough SILLY BUSINESS...LOVE Aaron ant 3...I want to hug him...Happy Birthday to the GREATEST 9 year old I know!
Love ya
Post a Comment