Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Day of School!!!

Here are pictures from the first day of school!! Okay so its OCTOBER, who's counting??? haha better late than never!!! Everyone had a great "first day" even though they all had separate first days. Jenna loves school and is doing really well, Ronnie loves his new school and is doing fantastic, even though he has hours and hours of homework compared to his last school in which he had NONE and made straight A's anyway. Aaron loves his teacher and has lots of new and old friends, and Avery says every day that it is "the best day of my life!!" So here goes (for those who dont know, we have a tradition of taking their picture in front of the front door with their backpacks on right before they leave on their first day)















3 comments:

Marianne said...

Jana,
I love Jenna's first day of school picture. Her smile is just precious. Hope you and your family are all doing well.

OKeedokey said...

I don't think October is that late to post first day of school! :)

You have 4 awesome kids.

I hope my 4 are just a great.

Candy said...

SLOW POKE...I see a one day OU MED SCHOOL GRAD in one of those Pics...I also see Kya's Future HUBBY...everyday is the best day of her life too...HAHA

Well it will be a DISNEY anyway

HUgs