I knew I had to capture this on video or no one would believe it!! the surprising thing is that at the beginning of the summer, Jenna was TERRIFIED of the water, seriously, she would scream "NO WIM" everytime I reached for a swim suit for her!!! You would never know it now, she is the bravest thing! I just took her out there almost every day and she learned...here is the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am so proud of you!!
Love,
Daddy
Yeah Jenna!!!! You are such a big girl!!!! I love you Jenna Marie! Any private lessons for us not so determined moms Jana????? LOve you guys!!
Uh, yeah, I saw this with my own eyes and I still can't believe it! Way to go Jenna baby! Jana, I'd like to know about lessons too . . .
WELL WE ALL KNOW HOW IMPRESSED I AM...Kya wouls SWALLOW the WHOLE STINKIN POOL if she went that far under....REally that GIRL IS AMAZING....I am posting a link to your blog on mine so more peeps can see my THIRD GUATE TOT SWIM....Oh and girl you might be happy becasue you MIGHT be seeing me and MOM on SAT and SUN...I just can't keep these kids apart very long...HUGS
Wow, she is even better then me...I don't live diving boards.
Amazing!!!
That is amazing! Way to go Jenna! I'm so proud of you!
OK GIRL you are BIG OLE BLOGGER NOW...so you got an AWARD...HEHE
Go see what I am talking about on my BLOG
Just what you needed more BLOGGIN
Post a Comment