Monday, August 11, 2008

Brilliant Blogger Award


Okay, just for Candy http://www.guateawonderfulworld.blogspot.com/ , I am doing this questionnaire thing about ME! I am supposed to tag 7 people but I think I am the LAST person to do it. Ok well maybe not MINNIE, and HALEY, its your turn!!

And so it goes! Here is the questionnaire (drum roll please...)


A. Attached or single? very much Attached
B. Best friend? Minnie of course!
C. Cake or pie? umm yes please! Thank you!
D. Day of choice? Friday, MOTHERS DAY OUT DUHHH!
E. Essential item?... Just one??? Rod!
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? yuck, can we go back to the pie??
H. Hometown? Corsicana Texas
I. Indulgence? Cherry dr pepper from Sonic and Nutty bars!
J. January or July? July, here, when we were in Texas January!
K. Kids? 4 yikes~!
L. Life isn’t complete without? God, my family
M. Marriage date? Sept. 16 1989
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 sisters 1 brother.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? heights, spiders, and bees. oh and birds
Q. Quotes? "Children are not casual guests in our home. They have been loaned to us temporarily for the purpose of loving them and instilling a foundation of values on which their future lives will be built." Dr James Dobson
R. Reasons to smile? Feeling blessed, my family, kissing and hugging my kids and watching them sleep!
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I am the baby of 5 kids and was VERY shy and spoiled, babied alot, no one would ever guess that about me right?? Oh, that was supposed to be an UNknown fact, Ok then, I am very opinionated ...
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob! and Zucinni
W. Worst habits? biting lip, Procrastinating!!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Had both would much prefer Ultrasound!! (but please, I have had more than my fair share of them!!!)
Y. Your favorite food? chocolate, steak, potatoes, and peanut butter!!
Z. Zodiac sign? that is just dumb IMO

I don't have 7 people so I will tag Minnie at http://www.minniescrazyfamilylife.blogspot.com/ and Haley at http://www.okeedokey.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Candy said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU TO ME!

So gald I got to spend more time with you this weekend

Love ya

Vanessa said...

I'm glad to see you've been blogging again! I can't wait to see more of the kiddos soon!