I have been tagged by Natalie and Minnie... Here are their blogs http://cooksadoption.blogspot.com/ and http://minniescrazyfamilylife.blogspot.com/
Here is how it works...
The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.
Ok hmmm weird things, where do I start??
1. I am always counting in my head, some sort of random Rain Man thing...times, miles, money
2. I have to go to Sonic EVERY day for happy hour...med. cherry dr pepper extra ice, which brings me to my next one...
3. I am very frugal, cannot pass up a good deal, always have a coupon for something! but I love to spend!
4. I dream about falling elevators all the time, at least once a week sometimes more, I dont know what that means, but I am not really fearful of elevators in real life, I get on them all the time. But I am scared of heights.
5. I am kind of germ phobic. I never touch public restroom doors or faucets. Always cover them with a paper towel after washing hands! Plus I hate touching salt and pepper shakers at restaraunts or buffet servers oooh yuck, can you imagine all the flu and strep germs???
6. I love music, it makes me so happy to listen to my favorite songs!!
7. I have to check things like 15 times when I leave the house, like my straightening iron and stove and stuff, I think that is OCD
and ... because I have no one to tag, I am totally unpopular I will add one more,
this is probably only wierd in blog land because (alot) of blogs I have read are pretty darn liberal.
8. I will openly admit that I like George Bush.. No I dont think he is perfect, but I think he is a good man with morals he is willing to stand up for even if it makes him unpopular AND he has a hilarious sense of humor, I think he is so funny and doesnt care if people make fun of him for it. Favorite quote: said to a reporter trying to trick him into answer a question: "this aint my first rodeo". Along with that, I am a huge radio talk show junkie! thanks to my hubby, I LOVE love Sean Hannity and think he is one of the smartest people I have ever heard, if you dont believe me, listen to him sometime and you too will be "Hannitized"!!! ;))
Ok so maybe I am not that unpopular because I found someone to tag! My good friend Haley her blog is http://okeedokey.blogspot.com/
Your it Haley!!! Although I dont think you are very weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You think you are "kind" of a germ phobic..... girl, that is such an understatement!!!
Don't worry, I like G.W. Bush as well. Your right, he is not perfect but hey, show me which politician is!
Did someone say Hannitized??? ;)))
it must be a texas thing...i like bush too...and yes, i agree most blogs are too liberal
I like knowing some weird things about you. However, I don't think you are very weird, but that's compared to myself!! I do need you to teach me how to be more thrifty though!
Jana, you scare me sometimes!! Quit counting things in your head!! It makes my brain hurt just thinking about all of those numbers!! Now the Sonic thing I totally understand!! Tori told me how y'all raced to Sonic that last day before she came home. She said y'all pulled up at like 3:59. Too funny. I agree with the George Bush thing too! We are blessed to have a Christian man as the leader of our country. I just pray our next president is a Godly man and is willing to take a stand!!
I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH ...AT MY WATCH DOGGS....Jana and Minnie who let ANNOY....HAVE IT ON MY BLOG..what about that NO GUTS to leave a ANNOY COMMENT....HAHA...I just got home 30 min ago...I will call you tomorrow....HUGS
I knew Minnie would TAG YOU....And I love your responce...YOU HAVE TO BE WEIRD...because you are my friend....what about meeting stange girls at OLIVE GARDEN...that you met on the INTERNET...HAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment