Thursday, February 7, 2008

special Thursday...










2323=693=94:=3232693859576nu0mrj.jpg">



This day is special for reasons that are personal to us... We wont forget... but we wont remind either... please pray for us today as we remember what was, what could have been, and what could have not been, and most importantly what IS! We love you Jenna Marie and we are so happy that you are home with us!!

2 comments:

Candy said...

I am SO FOR THE WHAT IS...that sweet little Face...Oh Jenna Marie we love you LOTS AND LOTS...so glad....seriously we were on that journey with you...even the ups and downs...Hey maybe you should have gone on DATELINE...HAHA...NOT!!! Sending you a lots of Love and HUGS today....from your look alike Kya Blu

Marianne said...

Jana,
I'm so glad that I can keep up with Jenna through your blog. She is getting so big and is precious as can be. Love the matching boots and skirt. Next time you talk to Miriam tell her Elizabeth is doing great, I'm going out to visit her sometime next month. She left a message for me on my birthday and it was so sweet I can't delete it and listen to it when I am really missing her. Take care.
Marianne