The last pictures are from Avery's school Thanksgiving feasts. He had one at each of his two schools. The other kids didn't have one this year.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
This year, we had a very low key Thanksgiving. We stayed home because Rod wanted to work on the room every possible second, except for the actual Thanksgiving Day, which he spent with us. He and I cooked a wonderful dinner, turkey, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, pumpkin and cherry pie, and a lot more! The kids were excited because we ate on our good plates and drank out of fancy glasses and we drank sparkling grape juice! It was so nice and we all said what we were thankful for and Aaron said a nice prayer for our meal. We are so blessed, I am so blessed and I love our family and that we can have a good time with just us and that is enough!! We gave Casper a plate of food too, which we never do, and he was very THANKFUL!!
The last pictures are from Avery's school Thanksgiving feasts. He had one at each of his two schools. The other kids didn't have one this year.


The last pictures are from Avery's school Thanksgiving feasts. He had one at each of his two schools. The other kids didn't have one this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics of the Thanksgiving feast! Your family is so inspiring to me--an example of how I hope our family will be as our kids get older--and I'm thankful for that.
Post a Comment